Diary of a happy black woman

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Just Saying Thanks
A dear friend of mine who is a sangin diva and travels internationally getting her sang on started a blog to keep in touch with her friends and tell about her lifes work with the who's-who in the music industry and exotic travel destinations. She is the person who got me into making this blog diary. Thanks sangin' diva.
My life by no stretch of the imagination is exotic nor do I hob nob with the who's who but seeing as how I have relocated from Los Angeles to Texas, I decided to start this blog diary as a way to share my thoughts & feelings with family and friends that I am not able to connect with anymore on a daily basis. It is my prayer that this blog will be like a little gift of encouragement to you from me.
Today, I just wanted to take a little time to say thanks to those of you who have called or e-mailed me to express how much you have been enjoying the blog diary so far. I know many of you didn't post comments on the actual blog because your comments were of a more personal nature. Please feel free to continue sharing your thoughts and feelings by posting comments, calling or e-mailing....take your pick. You may also share this blog with friends of yours that may enjoy reading what A HAPPY BLACK WOMAN in CHRIST has to say. I am also taking prayer requests. You may post your prayer requests anonymously if you are someone I don't know personally or you may e-mail me if you are somone I know. If you feel funny about posting your prayer requests, just know that during my daily prayer time, I WILL be praying for each person who reads this blog.
God's blessings to you all

1 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, Blogger Sangindiva said...

Gurl! Did you see the person who left you a comment was from New Zeland??!!
Don't cha love the internet!! You never know who or WHERE in the world you are reaching someone :)
I tagged you- You have to do it!
It's a blogger thing :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home