Diary of a happy black woman

Saturday, April 15, 2006

IN HONOR OF JESUS
Your blood bought and paid for me
Every drop of blood you shed, set me free
I just want the world to know
That I'd be lost and dying if you didn't love me so
You never ask how good I've been
Your mercy simply wipes away my sin
You forgive me everytime I say
That I've messed up yet another day
I can never say that I'm alone
I never feel that I'm on my own
In my darkest days, I know you're there
Your joy is my strength...you answer EVERY prayer
You are the light that helps me see
The path and plan you've laid out for me
I walk by faith and I trust in you
That no matter what....you always come through
When I think of you Jesus...it makes me smile
You loved ME first....you felt I was worthwhile
Worth enough to you to die in my place
All you wanted was to keep me safe
You are my knight in shining armour
Your LOVE came and rescued me
So this damsel in distress
Could live eternally
Yes, you died for me
But that's not the end of the story
You resurrected in all of your glory
You are BRAVE, you're my HERO, my KING and my FRIEND
In Honor of You Jesus
I wanted to THANK YOU once again
Love,
Your Sweetie Kia
HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY!

1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Sangindiva said...

AWWW....
this is special. I'm sure it made Jesus smile!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home