Diary of a happy black woman

Thursday, May 31, 2007

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
THIS JUST IN!!!!!
Okay folks, I know my blog title has the word "happy" in it but right at this moment, I am NOT a "HAPPY CAMPER". I am mad! MAD AT THE DEVIL! Mad enough to start a prayer chain that will stomp the devil's ugly BOO-TAY back to the pit.
Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a great love for children. Children are near and dear to my heart. I pray for them and stand in the gap for them all the time. I don't think there is any way to get me more fired up than to tell me that a child has been harmed or wronged in any way. I will pray and go to bat for them with everything I have within me.
Well, now it is time for me to pray and I am asking all of you to join your faith with mine in agreement. Let's agree that our children will seek after righteousness. Let's not be ashamed to tell everyone we know that Jesus is the real deal and satan is a cheap counterfeit.
I know that there are many people (including some Christians) who won't agree with me....BUT THIS IS MY BLOG AND I WILL WRITE WHATEVER I WANT TO. I have heard arguments from every angle and the only thing I will agree with is THE WORD OF GOD. So here goes...
I just found out that Universal Studios park in Florida is scheduled to open a HARRY POTTER WIZARDRY WORLD. They are hoping to have it opened for 2009. WHY, WHY, WHY? Why.....because the devil is after the children of this generation like no other generation before. First it was the books, then the movies and now this. They plan on making the Hogwart's School (Witchcraft School) the centerpoint of the theme area. This will be the focal point much like Cinderella's and Sleeping Beauty's castles at the Disney theme parks. There will be rides and shops all based on the places, things and people (witches, warlocks, demons) that were in the books and movies so that kids and adults can live out the experience.
"Oh you are being ridiculous" I can hear some people saying. "This is just some harmless fantasy for the kids". "Gee whiz, let's not go making big deal out of this". WELL TOO BAD....I am making a big deal. The devil is after our kids. What starts off as harmless fantasy fun can end up in total immersion in witchcraft and all things satanic.
In Toys R Us, I have seen the Harry Potter dress up outfits, the cauldrons and games. The bible tells us that by our words we are justified or condemned. Wouldn't the devil love the kids to put on the Harry Potter outfit and pretend to summon up some pretend demons and such....only to end up really summoning them. Devil.....you ain't slick......we see what you are up to and we aren't having it. Wouldn't the devil love the kids to imagine that they could really levitate while they ride on one of the rides in the amusement park. Why?.....to wet their appetite to really want to levitate. To seek and search out how this can really be possible. I heard some kids on a news program being interviewed and the kids were talking about how "COOL" it would be to be able to cast spells and have the power to make others do what they wanted them to do. In the bookstore in my local mall the witchcraft section has almost become as large as the Christian section. Something is wrong with this picture.
I read an article that said that the Harry Potter books and movies have done more to promote witchcraft to children and adults than the promotion of witchcraft by true witches could have ever done. Children and adults alike are hitting the internet and bookshops to learn more about witchcraft and how they too can become a witch, have power, learn how to cast spells and control others. I did some internet research. There are bunches of Harry Potter websites that allow children to VIRTUALLY attend the Hogwarts (witchraft) school. The children can actually do assignments and turn them in online. There were many subjects for the children to learn including divination, horoscopes, sorcery, potions and spells. I also saw a dictionary on the the H.P. web page for kids to learn the definition and pronunciation of many terms used in witchcraft.....then some of the words had side notes to let you know how to apply them in witchcraft. From these websites, there are links that can lead you to REAL witches websites where among other things, they sell authentic wands with crystals and other precious stones on the tips of them for casting spells, potions, powders, spell books and the list goes on. Harmless, right? NO WAY!!!! We know that this is all tied to spirits of rebellion, manipulation and control. God is not pleased and it is time for those of us who know what is right to stop twiddling our thumbs and start praying for our young'uns. The only power we need is the power IN THE NAME OF JESUS. With this power, the devil is subject to us. We can cast him out and he has got to go.
I was sent an email by a member of my Children's Church team. The email talked about how high the percentage is of people accepting Christ in their youth compared to the low percentage of people in their teenage and adult years. This is a huge reason why the devil likes to target the children and it is also the reason why WE MUST value and go full force with Children's ministry. It is important for us to plant the Love of God in their hearts early. Let's each make it a goal to tell a child how much Jesus already loves them....before they learn how to cast a LOVE SPELL on somebody to try and make someone love them.
Deuteronomy 18: 10-13 (New International Version)
Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord and the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before the Lord your God.
If you have participated in the reading of these books, seeing the movies, playing the games, or any other form of witchcraft....etc., and you were unaware that these things were destestable to God and you would like to repent (turn away from such things) and accept Jesus as Lord, then today is a happy day for you.
Pray now.......Dear God, I admit that I am a sinner and today I repent and choose to turn away from anything that displeases you. I am saying with my mouth and I believe with my heart that you sent your son Jesus to shed his blood, die for my sins and that he rose up from the dead just for me. Today I choose to live for you Lord, and I know that if I sin, you are ready to forgive me if I ask you to. In Jesus Name Amen.
Romans 10:9 John 3:16
If you just prayed that prayer, then the BREAKING NEWS is that you just got SAVED!
NOW I AM A HAPPY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home