Diary of a happy black woman

Monday, May 21, 2007










HEY, EVERYBODY... I'M BACK !
Writing is such a wonderful outlet for me but when life seems to get going in full swing, it is often hard to make or take the time to write. I just recently took a couple of trips. One to New Orleans, my husbands hometown and one to Los Angeles, my hometown. It was really good to see family and friends that I had not seen in a while. During my mini Vacays, I was encouraged by many of you to continue writing as a way of staying connected. So at your request, I'm back.

Thanks for your interest and thanks for wanting to hear all the ridiculous things I have to say. I can sure come up with some INTERESTING TID BITS if for no other reason than to entertain myself. I am a strong believer in laughter. As I have stated in previous posts, I make it a goal to get in my 13 laugh quota each day. The thing is, life is so funny that I really don't have to make anything up. You know what I am talking about.
p.s. The pictures above are of the Grove in Los Angeles and Rivers Restaurant in New Orleans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home